Advanced Permission Management in Confluence
The “Advanced Permission and Security Management in Atlassian Confluence” training course covers all the main issues related to the permission and security management in Confluence.
It will help you and your employees:
manage permissions easily;
give different levels of access to any piece of information within your Confluence instance;
avoid annoying mistakes that can lead to the leakage of confidential data.
This course is perfect for:
novice administrators who lack deep theory knowledge and practical experience;
Confluence administrators who need to refresh and widen their knowledge;
power users who want to become Confluence administrators themselves.
Lesson 1 - Users, Groups, Directories
• New Users: Creating, Disabling, Management
• People Directory
• User Groups: Creating, Deleting, Management
• Default Confluence Groups
• Administrators in Confluence
Lesson 2 - Security Tips, External Directories, Crowd
• Secure Admin Session
• CAPTCHA Configuration
• User Directory Configuration in Confluence
• External Directory Configuration in Confluence
• Directory Management in Confluence
• Directory Configuration in Crowd