Agile with Scrum – At affordable price
1. What is Agile and why Agile?
2. Learn the differences between Waterfall vs Agile.
3. What is Empirical Process Control vs Defined Process Control.
4. What is the Value of Agile?
5. Go over the Agile Manifesto and Principles of Agile.
6. Understand the Scrum Framework and all the Processes, the different Roles and Responsibilities
7. Benefits of using Scrum.
8. Agile – Stages of Estimation
9. Agile Estimation Techniques
10. What we need to keep in mind when transforming to Agile.
Agile Project Management and Scrum framework
Agile project management or software development. At the end of this you will be able to understand what is Agile methodology and it's need in this rapidly changing market and technology
Differences in Waterfall vs Agile methodologies. Empirical vs Defined Process control
Get to know the difference between Waterfall and Agile with an example. Know about the Empirical Process Control of Agile.
What are Triple Constraints of Project Management? And what is the value of Agile in a nutshell?
Agile Manifesto and the '12 Principles' of Agile.
The Scrum framework in Agile projects, Sprint ceremonies, roles and artifacts
Understanding the different phases under Scrum framework. Know all the various activities, different roles and responsibilities and how all work in collaboration
A little more details on the Core and Non Core Scrum Roles and Responsibilities
Appreciating all the benefits of using the Scrum framework
Understand the importance of Estimation in Agile methodology and how the estimations are done during Project level, Release level and Sprint level
Explaining the various Agile estimation Techniques - Part 1
1. Planning Poker
2. T-Shirt Sizes
3. The Bucket System
Explaining the various Agile Estimation Techniques - Part 2
5. Ordering Method
6. Affinity Mapping
7. Dot Voting
Some guidelines when implementing Agile in your projects