Altium Designer – Basics (Arduino FIO)
Do you want to design your own Printed Circuit Board (PCB)?
Do you want to increase your PCB design efficiency in Altium Designer?
In this course, you will learn from paper napkin schematics to sending PCB outputs to your manufacturer. This course will help develop a good foundation in Altium Designer, leading to better PCB design practices and skills. Upon completion of this course, you will have the tools required to design your very own custom PCB in a short amount of time.
What is expected in this course?
- Preparation of course: Installation, licensing and graphical user interface
- Component creation: schematic symbol, PCB footprint (2D and 3D) and IPC component wizards
- Schematic design: component placement, physical wiring, logical net labels
- PCB design: board shape definition, footprint placement, multiple routing modes
- Schematic electrical rule check and PCB design rule check
- Cross probing between schematic and PCB views
- Output generation: Bill of material, Gerber files
What are the requirements?
- Internet to download Altium Designer
- Altium Designer license or 15-day trial license
- A computer which meets the requirements of Altium Designer
What am I going to get from this course?
- 29 lectures and 5 hours of professional intructor-led content!
- Create your own PCB in Altium Designer
What is the target audience?
- Beginners to intermediate skilled Altium Designer users
- Engineers migrating into Altium Designer
- Aspiring product entrepreneurs
- Students and researchers looking to design their custom PCB
- Anyone interested in designing PCB