Apache Spark With Examples for Big Data Analytics
This course covers all the fundamentals you need to write complex Spark applications. By the end of this course you will get in-depth knowledge on Spark core,Spark SQL,Spark Streaming.
This course is divided into 9 modules
- Dive Into Scala – Understand the basics of Scala that are required for programming Spark applications.Learn about the basic constructs of Scala such as variable types, control structures, collections,and more.
- OOPS and Functional Programming in Scala – Learn about object oriented programming and functional programming techniques in Scala
- Introduction to Apache Spark – Learn Spark Architecture,Spark Components and spark use-cases
- Spark Basics – Learn how to configure/run spark in eclipse/intellij
- Working with RDDs in Spark – Learn what is Resilient Distributed Dataset,Different types of actions and transformations which can be applied on RDDs
- Aggregating Data with Pair RDDs – Learn how Pair RDD is different from RDD,Different types of actions and transformations which can be applied on Pair RDDs
- Advanced Spark Concepts – Learn how Spark uses Broadcast variables and Accumulators to perform calculations,how persistence and partitioning helps to achieve performance
- Spark SQL and Data Frames – Understand the difference between Dataframe and Dataset
- Spark Streaming – Learn how to analyse massive amount of dataset on the fly
All the concepts are explained using hands-on examples.This course covers 10+ hands-on big data examples such as
- Explore player data from 2014 world cup
- Agregate data from ebay online auction data
- Understand different data points from Adhaar data
- Develop application to analyse funds received by Indian startup
- Explore the price trend by looking at the real estate data in California
- Help retailer to find out valid and invalid purchase transactions of chain of stores in Bangalore
- Write Spark program find out count of stores in each US region from USA states & Store locations data
- Develop Spark Streaming application to perform Twitter Sentiment Analysis
30-day Money-back Guarantee! You will get 30-day money-back guarantee from Udemy for this course.
If not satisfied simply ask for a refund within 30 days. You will get a full refund. No questions whatsoever asked.