API (REST/SOAP) Testing using JMeter with Real Examples
Apache JMeter is an open source tool for performance testing. It is widely also used for functional testing of API services. This course will teach how test Web services (REST/SOAP) using JMeter. JMeter is highly used in comparison tool SOAP UI & Rest Assured library as it is free and no coding skills required.
This course will not teach theory but it is 100% practical, also teaching with Real Live examples, not just some mock API’s.
In this course we would be covering below topics, for detail list please check the Curriculum.
– What is API Testing & why we need to do?
– What is JMeter and Installation.
– Jmeter Components for API Testing
– Test Plan
– thread group
– Scenarios of REST API (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE)
– Scenarios of SOAP Webservice
– Handling CSV Files
– JMeter Function needed for API Testing
– Real Project Examples and Reporting