Aspen Plus – Intermediate Process Modeling
The INTERMEDIATE Aspen Plus Course will show you how to model and simulate more complex Processes
Analysis of Unit Operation will help you in order to simulate more complex chemical processes, as well as to analyse and optimize existing ones.
You will learn about:
- Better Flowsheet manipulation
- Hierarchy, Flowsheeting, Sub-flowsheet creation
- Logical Operators / Manipulators
- Understand Property Method Selection and its effects on simulation results
- Study of more rigorous unit operations
- Model Analysis Tools such as sensitivity and optimization
- Reporting Relevant Results Plot relevant data for Heaters, Columns ,Reactors, Pumps
- Temperature Profiles, Concentration Profile, Pump Curves, Heat Curves, etc…
- Up to 3 Case Studies (in-depth analysis)
All theory is backed up by more than 30 Practical Workshops!
At the end of the course you will be able to setup more complex processes, increase your simulation and flow sheeting techniques, run it and debugging, get relevant results and make a deeper analysis of the process for further optimization.