AWS Certified Solutions Architect -Associate: Practice Tests
Are you looking to prepare yourself tor the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate CSA-A exam? According to ZipRecruiter the average annual pay for an AWS Solutions Architect is $164,439
AWS CSA-A is one of the most popular and highest paying IT certifications. There is a shortage of AWS architects, so this is the best time to learn to be an AWS architect and get certified.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– After you finish an exam you can review the questions and see detailed explanations.
Wrong answers linked to the knowledge area they came from
– Targeted studying; don’t waste time studying for topics you already know
Pause or stop the exam whenever you like
– Practice on your own time, at your own pace
Exam questions written by a panel of experienced test writers**
– Know you’re getting relevant, well-written exam questions that mimic the real exam
– – Udemy’s courses all have lifetime access, so use these practice tests to brush up your AWS Solutions Architect skills any time
MONEY BACK GUARANTY
– No questions asked 30-day money back guaranty.
**Practice test questions are drawn with permission from the McGraw-Hill AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate All-in-One Exam Guide.
This is Practice Test #1 for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam. The test questions are designed to give you a feel for the real AWS exam. The type of questions, material covered, and mix of objectives matches the CSA-A exam.
This is Practice Test #2 for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam. The test questions are designed to give you a feel for the real AWS exam. The type of questions, material covered, and mix of objectives matches the CSA-A exam.