AWS Serverless – Lambda & API Gateway – Complete Guide 2018
In 2014, Amazon introduced AWS Lambda which forever changed the way we think about how to design backend systems. Be it API’s or simply data processing tasks.
This course will give you a thorough understanding of Lambda functions. We use a very hands-on approaching to learning about the serverless functionalities around Lambda.
1. How to write them ?
2. How do they get executed ? What is their life-cycle ? When does Lambda environment halt execution of these functions ?
3. How do you connect them to other AWS services like DynamoDb and Kinesis
4. How do you create API’s using Lambda functions.
5. How do you implement API stages, caching, throttling and authentication.
6. We create a Single page front-end application and then authenticate this application using Cognito, API Gateway and Lambda functions.
Using callback() instead of context.done()