Best Course for learning Web Testing using JMeter
This course will give you idea of real performance testing world. It will go through the basics of each concept. End to End Performance testing using tool – JMeter is discussed. This course goes from basic to advanced level. You can learn some key concepts which are not explained with good examples at other places. I have tried to keep examples basic so that everyone can understand. At the end there is a final project that can help you to learn all the components learnt in the course in single test suite. This gives you close understanding of real world projects. Join to enhance your skills and get an edge by learning some tools in easy manner.
Section 2: Installation
Steps to install Java :
1) Go to http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk10-downloads-4416644.html.
2) Accept & click on Java development kit based on your system configurations.
3) Complete installation process by running extension file and following steps on screen.
4) To check that java is installed on your system or not go to CMD and run java -version. If you do not get version then that means environment variables are not set. Follow next lecture for setting it.
Steps to set environment variables:
1) Go to "Edit Environment variables" on your system.
2) In Path > add > C:Program FilesJavajdk1.8.0_131bin (This will be different for every system, modify it based on path of your machine)
3) In this path you need to set environment variables for JMeter also : C:UsersDownloadsapache-jmeter-3.3apache-jmeter-3.3
4) Another property named : JMETER_HOME is created and path : C:UsersDownloadsapache-jmeter-3.3apache-jmeter-3.3 is set in it.
"apache-jmeter-3.3" - should match with version of JMeter installed your system
Web Based Testing using JMeter
Please find attached script created on Lecture 9 - > MyFirstJMeterScript.zip
Elements of Test Plan
Components of JMeter - I
Components of JMeter-II
Please find attached scripts related to this section - > Sample Scripts.zip