Big Data Analytics With Apache Hadoop Stack
Welcome to this course: Big Data Analytics With Apache Hadoop Stack. Apache Hadoop is a collection of open-source software utilities that facilitate using a network of many computers to solve problems involving massive amounts of data and computation. If you have a basic understanding of Hadoop and want to put your knowledge to use to build fantastic Big Data solutions for business, then this course is for you. The Hadoop stack includes more than a dozen components, or subprojects, that are complex to deploy and manage. Installation, configuration and production deployment at scale is challenging.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Hadoop – Java software framework to support data-intensive distributed applications
- ZooKeeper – A highly reliable distributed coordination system
- MapReduce – A flexible parallel data processing framework for large data sets
- HDFS – Hadoop Distributed File System
- Hive – A high-level language built on top of MapReduce for analyzing large data sets
At the end of this course, you will have a proper understanding of working with Apache Hadoop Stack.