Black Hair Care Volume 2: Care, Detangling, and Styling
This course is targeted to caregivers and professionals who work with Type 4 hair. This is the coarse and coily hair that often shrinks when wet. Volume 2 leads the learner through important hair care tasks. The course includes demonstrations for the three most common challenges in hair care: shampooing, conditioning, and detangling.
The course can be completed in one sitting and reviewed prior to your own implementation of techniques.
- Air Drying & Blow Drying
- Moisturizing & Oils
- Manipulation, Hair Tools, & Styling
Why Take This Course?
- Do you have Type 4 (Coarse & Coily) Hair?
- Do you want to know more about your hair?
- Are you curious about Type 4 hair care skills?
- Are you taking care of child or client with Type 4 Hair?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, this course would be useful for you.