Building Your Team: How to put together the perfect team
Did you know …
86% of all workplace failures can be traced back to poor teamwork and ineffective communication?
And if that wasn’t bad enough, consider this:
- Companies that have teams with low levels of engagement earn, on average, 2.5X less revenue than competitors with higher levels of team engagement
- 97% of employees and executives believe lack of alignment within a team impacts the outcome of a task or project
- Team members with low levels of engagement are 87% more likely to leave a company
- Less than one-fifth of employers actually focus any effort on improving teamwork within their organization
Pretty staggering statistics, don’t you think?
It just goes to show how important building an effective team really is … even though it remains such a commonly underutilized tool.
So the question then becomes …
Are you doing everything you can to build, support, and lead more effective teams within your organization?
Because, let’s face it … if your organization isn’t building high-performing teams, you’re missing out on one of the most important factors of business success.
Among many other benefits, effective teams can:
- Stimulate creativity
- Encourage engagement
- Establish strong relationships
- Boost productivity
- Spark innovation
There’s no denying it …
Team building is one of the most important investments you can make for both your organization and the people within it.
So how exactly can you build more effective teams within your business?
Well, that’s exactly what we’re going to cover in this course.
- The attributes of a highly successful team
- How to evaluate and lead an effective team
- Working with virtual teams and how they’re different
- Bringing teams together through trust and communication
- How to use team-building exercises to strengthen your team
- Evolving with your team to succeed in the future
- How to develop a culture of teamwork within your business
By the end of this course, you’ll have everything you need to build, support and lead more effective teams & create a thriving culture of teamwork within your organization.
Let’s get to it!