C Language + Algorithms + Data Structures = Power
In this course I will be teaching you everything you need to learn in order to become a professional C programmer , Algorithm designer and a problem solver. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced programmer , this course will fill all the gaps and give you a strong foundation and prepare you for an expert professional coding life.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to the C programming language.
- Input And Output
- Variables and data types
- Iterative programming
- Input And Output
- Manual Compilation via the command line prompt / Terminal
- Sorting Algorithms
- Geometric Algorithms
- Math Algorithms
- String Algorithms
- Approximation Algorithms
- Tree Algorithms
- Graph Algorithms
- Complexity Theory
- Problem Solving Approaches
- More Algorithms are being added continuously FOREVER…
- Arrays (Multi dimensional)
- Linked lists (Singly & Doubly)
- Trees (Binary Search Tree , AVL Trees …)
- More Data structures are being added continuously FOREVER…
- A vary rich problem set with solutions and explanations
- More problems are being added continuously FOREVER…
In order to write and run C programs you will need to install an IDE (interactive development environment).
In this video will will install an IDE , Write our very first program, Break it down and explain the meaning of every keyword. We will cover Fundamentals of building your project as well as an introduction to all of the notions you need to know to get started.
Variables are one of the most idea in programming , in face every programming language has the notion of variables. They (Variables) are basically a way to store data temporarily to serve more sophisticated job.
Problem set | 101
This video comes with the downloadable source code (The source code has a slight change, so please check it out)