C programming, Golden step to become software developer
The C programming language is one of the foundation or base-language of many programming languages today. Dennis Ritchie developed the C language and it has known as the mother of programming languages. It has nearly been four decades since C programming language invention and yet it is in use in many applications today. The invention of the C language made the usage of languages like COBOL, PASCAL, and FORTAN obsolete. The C language is widely in use today. Many other programming languages have their programming structure evolved from the C language just like the C++ and C# programming languages. The C language is very robust and it could be used to implement many programs, software and applications. Any person who is interested in learning programming should first make sure that he/she has a strong basic background in C programming language. A person who masters the varied aspects of the C programming language can master any other programming language with relative ease.
Why you should take this course
1. 69 lectures, 9 Sections and 6 quizzes
2. Reduced length of videos: We have removed any useless second from the videos to save the user’s time.
3. Use of Zoom and pan : We have used Zoom and Pan technique to improve the visibility of the content in the videos on computers and mobile devices.
4. Easy to understand : The instructor has a neutral accent, Which make’s understanding him easy.
5. Downloadable material are available with many videos, In order to help the users
6. The size of the videos is small, as high compression and advance codec’s are used to render, which makes buffering of videos fast.
7. Regular updates (if required)
- This course covers concepts like
- Why we should learn C programming
- History of c programming language
- Where C programming stands in programming world
- Where C is Used
- Comparison of C programming launguage with English
- Variables and Constants under C programming
- Keywords under C programming
- Hello World program demonstration
- Lets become good coders
- format specifiers and escape sequences
- How to Interchange values of variables
- Decision making using if condition
- Understanding Typecasting
- Storage classes
- Const and volatile
- Understanding loops
- Understanding break And continue
- Understanding Case control structure
- Function Prototyping
- Global vs Local variable
- Understanding arrays
- Understanding Strings
- String input under user, demonstration
- String manipulation functions
- Multidimensional array
- Passing arrays to functions
- Union under C programming
- Call be reference
- Memory layout of array
- reading text from a file
- Writing on a file
- Read from file and write into another file
- Appending file
The price of this course is low, but there would be hike in price in regular interval Happy Learning 🙂
30 days money back guarantee, NO risk!
This video tells us, Why we must learn C programming.
You can share your thoughts about the course with me directly, by messaging me.