Cloud Computing for Beginners with Microsoft Azure
Learn the basics about Microsoft Azure services such as Web Applications, App Services, Cloud Services, Virtual Machines and Databases using the classic and new Azure Portals.
Migrate your web apps, services, virtual machines and databases to Azure and the cloud! This increases availability, scalability and can even be cheaper than your current solution!
Enroll now, if by the time you finish this course you are not entirely happy with its content, or the way I answered to your questions, you can have your money back! You have a 30 day money back guarantee, no questions asked.
With this course you will not only fully understand what cloud computing is and how it’s classified, you will also learn to host your solutions and applications in Azure.
- If you have a website or web app, you’ll learn to upload it to Azure.
- Create your own web app from scratch using Azure and WordPress.
- If you have a web service, you’ll learn to host it in Azure.
- If you want a Virtual Machine without having to install Virtualization Software, download ISOs, and that are available even if you don’t have your computer, you’ll learn to create VMs hosted in Azure.
- If you want a database to connect to your ADO .NET, JDBC, ODBC and/or PHP apps that is hosted in the cloud, you’ll learn how to create one.
- And you’ll learn how to manage your services from almost anywhere.
By the end of this course you will have the knowledge to host your web sites, web apps, web services, virtual machines and databases in the cloud with Microsoft Azure services.
- With websites in Azure you can quickly create a website based on a template.
- With web apps you can quickly deploy your ASP .NET apps or WordPress sites right from Visual Studio to the cloud.
- With Cloud Services you can host web services in Azure and scale them to your needs.
- With Virtual Machines in Azure, you can create a VM with virtually any Operating System, attach disks to it and get the image so you can later create more VMs based on that image.
- With databases hosted in Azure you can have databases all over the world that are always available.
Learn how you can do all that and more with this course!
Enroll now and jump to the cloud! Scalable, reliable, always available and non-expensive services for all your needs.
Getting started with cloud computing and Microsoft Azure
Now the default Portal is the Azure Portal located at portal.azure.com, changing the legacy portal that can still be accessed from manage.windowazure.com.
Install the necessary tools to get started with this course.
[Classic Portal] Azure websites
[New Portal] Azure App Services
Let's talk briefly about Azure App Service and Azure App Service plans.
Talking about what an App Service Plan is and how it is useful.
Capture an Image from the VM so you can create clones of that VM.
[New Portal] Virtual Machines
Using the New Azure Portal to create a Virtual Machine.
Connecting to a VM using the Remote Desktop Connection.
Before being able to use this attached virtual hardrives from within the virtual machine, we need to format them so the system recognizes them. It is not just about attaching them from the Azure portal, we need to do some quick configurations. On Windows, this is done almost automatically.