Competitive analysis: Tools to beat your competitors
After taking this course – you will understand everything your competitors are doing online and what is currently working for them. You will also learn how to use those learnings to beat them in SEO, PPC & Social Media.
This course has been carefully designed and structured to explain all aspects of competitive tools and how you can use those tools to beat your competitors. This includes using the tools, collecting the data & analyzing that data to your advantage.
Why take this course?
- Find out what your competitors are doing SEO wise with in-depth analysis on their linking and content strategies.
- Get more SEO traffic by ranking over your competitors.
- Understand what keywords to target for your PPC campaigns. Use the money your competitors spent testing “their” keywords to start your campaigns with a profit.
- Monitor your competitors social media presence and create compelling content to win over their audience
- Use free tools to proactively monitor your niche and trends to be on top of the market
- Learn about 30+ competitive tools and how you can use them to collect precious data and beat your competition.
- Use your competitors hard spent money to start off with the most performing keywords, ads and landing pages.
- Find what SEO keywords are providing them with the most traffic.
- Save time and money by learning what ads or banners are working for your competitors and create better performing ones for yourself.
A few more reasons why you should take this course!
There are many advantages to learning about what your competitors are doing, especially in this course as it covers EVERY LITTLE aspect of the subject. Here are a few more advantages:
- Increase your digital efforts on already performing channels and strategies used by your competitors.
- Explore and use strategies your competitors are not implementing yet.
- Create better compelling ads & landing pages to gain a higher ROI
Are there any prerequisites?
There are NO prerequisites to taking this course. You don’t need to know code,or have any digital marketing experience to take this course. Having a website is definitely a plus, however is not required. The course is designed for all user levels and is structured in the most effective way possible for maximum learning and implementation.
Material & Follow-up
Each and every section contains downloadable material that will help you remember and better expand your knowledge in the subject. The downloadable material is there to assist and confirm what you have learned. Every section contains video, audio and live presentations to help you become an expert in the subject quickly. I have also made sure that all my students will have the ability to interact with me and ask me any questions that they feel are necessary to grow their knowledge. (Just post your questions in the discussion board and they will be answered within 1 day)
This is not your ordinary course! This course is designed from beginning to end with the intention to get you to become an expert in dissecting your competitors and using their data to beat them. Competitive analytics and competitive analysis tools have long been a best kept secret by digital marketers, however in this course they are all explained in detail.
Hope to see in the course! 🙂
SEO | Look for the keywords that are providing them with the most traffic
PPC/SEM | Look for the keywords that are providing them with the most revenue
Brand | Just look for their company brand name and product names.
Ads | Look for the ads that received the most clicks
We are going to use Google Keyword Tool (Free) + SEM Rush (Free Sign Up link in resources!)
Check Section 3 to find out how we use those keywords to monitor their SEO activity. In this video - we are only discussing the tools and techniques we use to get high traffic keywords our competitors are ranking for.
Customizing Google Alerts: Choose your alert preferences to customize your alerts. You can add quotations around keywords (ex: “inspire 1” or “dji”) to get more granular alerts for those specific keywords.
SEO Monitoring Automation & Analysis
If your running Wordpress - I added a link to the W3 Total Cache setup tutorial page in the resources section
SEM/PPC Monitoring & Analysis
Ads, Messaging, Promotions Monitoring & Manipulation
Get ideas from competitors text ads and make better ads. Use better CTA’s to get better conversion rates and save time and money by understanding your competitors data. After all, they already spent a lot of money testing their ads.
Warning: Don’t put competitor name in your Ads. You can bid on competitor keyword but you can’t use your competitor name in the actual ad text.
Social Media Monitoring
Example Google Search Operator | site:youtube.com “dji” OR “drone”
You can also use Google Advanced Search