Creating Real Time Hair for Game Characters [Beginner]
In this course I will teach you how to create the AAA standard character hair. We will start from scratch so don’t worry too much about being left out. Whether it be furs or actual character hair I got you covered.
In this course, you will learn & have answers to the following questions:
– How do I properly put hair cards so they don’t look flat and fake?
– How do I create realistic game ready hair textures super quickly but with max quality?
– How do I lay my Uvs and apply my textures properly so I’m not messing up anything?
– How can I make it seem like my hair texture has volume?
– How can I make this hair look more realistic?
– How do I use “Xgen,” Disney’s and Blizzard’s go to for beautiful hair & apply that to my own artworks?
Keep in mind this course is targeted for beginners who are a tiny bit familiar with Maya and Substance Painter. If you aren’t, no worries. What I mean by familiar is knowing basic controls of the softwares like panning, zooming etc. Anyway, goodluck and I hope you learn something valuable from this course. You don’t need to be a senior artist or an expert to be able to achieve great results! Come join my class, I got you fam.