E-mail Marketing Basics for Bloggers
E-mail Marketing Basics : Useful Tactics for Bloggers
- How do I get started building an e-mail list ?
- Will an e-mail list take me years to build ?
- What are the best tools I need to build a list ?
- How big does my list need to be before I start selling to them ?
- Do I really need an e-mail list to be successful online ?
This course is for YOU if :
- You are a blogger or online business person who wants to get their first 100 , 500 or 1000 subscribers.
- You want to learn the exact well-proven techniques you can use to build your e-mail list from scratch + put you ahead of most bloggers online.
- Are at a loss on how to nurture that e-mail list of subscribers so that they become your loyal tribe.
- You want your subscribers to actually LOOK FORWARD to receiving e-mails from you instead of hitting the delete button they see your name or worse, unsubscribe never again to resurface.
- Would love to BUILD YOUR BRAND in a massive way with an e-mail list.
- Are willing to LEARN + APPLY everything that is taught in this course (because it really is the only way you will get any kind of result).
- You have EVER asked yourself ANY of the questions I listed above.
I created this course especially for people that are just starting out with blogging or online business and want to build an e-mail list of targeted, engaged and loyal fans who will BEG for you to sell them something.
The lecture modules in this course are short and to the point for this one reason – building an e-mail list does not have to be complicated and hard when you have the skills and knowledge.
This course will be updated frequently with new information so stay tuned for new modules each month !
Apply what you learn in this course over and over again and I KNOW you will see tangible results because everything I teach in this course is stuff I have used myself.
Click the “Take This Course ” Button and let’s meet !
If you take this course and are not fully convinced that the content I provided in the course helped you, you are free to request a full refund, no questions asked.