Embird Software Class An Introduction to Embird Manager
Up to Date as at: October 2015.
Embird: Machine-Independent Embroidery Software More than 70 embroidery file formats and 20 home and industrial machine brands supported. Embroidery designs digitizing, editing, management, lettering and more!
- Embird Manager Snapshot
- Converts designs among many embroidery and quilting file formats.
- Supports many hoop types and sizes.
- Processes designs in ZIP and RAR archives.
- Displays designs in 1:1 scale and other scales.
- Displays also images – digital photos (.JPG, .TIF, etc.) and allows to sort them.
- Creates (displays, prints and saves into .BMP or .JPG file) various types of design documentation, including animated .GIFs and screen saver.
- Provides photo-realistic 3D preview of designs in order to enable assigning of proper colors to needles and to check the design without actual embroidering.
- Contains many threads catalogs and finds thread closest to chosen color.
- Reads and writes designs stored on memory cards, floppy or hard disks in various embroidery formats.
- Allows to organize designs by copying them to new folders.
- Supports Amazon and Azure cloud storage.
- Provides separate File Commander window for convenient file management.
Embird EditorEmbird Editor
- Embird Editor Snapshot
- Allows to insert and delete colors or trims in design.
- Joins and splits designs. Interactive free-hand splitting and automatic splitting are supported.
- Moves, resizes with density adjustment, centers, mirrors, rotates and skews designs or their parts.
- Allows to edit individual stitches or parts of design.
- Allows to change the stitch order of design parts.
- Simulates sewing of design, even in 3D mode.
- Allows to reduce the number of colors.
- Sorts colors smartly.
- Prints template in 1:1 scale on multiple sheets.
- Inserts text in various pre-digitized fonts and layouts. More about lettering here
- Inserts Font Engine text automatically converted from TrueType or OpenType fonts.
- Imports designs from Embird Studio, Embird Cross Stitch and Sfumato Stitch programs to save them in appropriate file format.