End to End Integration : Selenium – Maven – Git – Jenkins
Git is the most widely used modern version control system in the world today, which allows multiple persons to safely work on the same project without hampering other team members. As a part of a team using Git, You and your team members will clone working copy of a local repository from Git server. You/team will add and commit the test scripts that are developed locally and push your changes to the Git.
This course gives coverage
1. Execute Selenium test cases using TestNg.
2. Execute Selenium test cases using Maven.
3. Share code using Source Management tool GIT
4. Integration Selenium with Jenkins using GIT.
5. Execute automation framework using Jenkins