Git, GitHub and Version Control in Less than an Hour
What is this mystery called Git which is on everyone’s lips?
App Development? Git.
Machine Learning? Git.
Web Development? Git
Git is the version control system that keep the world’s software in check!
With no prior experience or knowledge of git, by the end of this course, you will understand:
- What is the difference between git and GitHub?
- What exactly is version control anyways?
- How can you clone projects on GitHub?
- How can you experiment with your code by using Git branches?
- How can you collaborate with other programmers by using Git?
- What are merge conflicts and how can you resolve them?
With version control, git and GitHub under your belt, you’ll be confident working in a team setting and work collaboratively with other programmers!