Hip Hop and Urban English – Explore a new world!
Do you love Hip hop or urban culture? Do you want to communicate, make like minded friends and understand the culture?
You’ve came to the right place as this unique course will introduce you to the world of Hip Hop and urban English (The dialect of English used in Hip Hop music and within urban communities).
- Explore phrases, idioms, new vocabulary and even the grammar differences between standard English and Hip Hop English.
- Gain cultural insights into the world of Hip Hop.
- Learn how to make friends with similar music tastes and how to greet people in Hip Hop influenced environments.
- Easy to understand explanations with multiple examples.
- I’ve even included a Hip Hop and urban music list to help you on your way to exploring new and interesting genres!
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to begin your Hip Hop English journey!
Describing things - Peng, lit and more!
What to expect!
Learn how to describe things and events with Hip Hop English.
Verbs and doing phrases - Finna, to curve and more!
What to expect in this section!
Personal pronouns and more!
Important nouns and more!
Must know nouns for all fans of Hip Hop culture!
Greetings and goodbyes
Learn how greet people and say farewell in Hip Hop English.