“Monster GoDJ Advanced Tutorial” is 10 video lecture series that is instructed by Pinnacle TheHustler. In this tutorial, Pinnacle goes further in depth regarding how to use the Monster GoDJ with more advanced techniques such as counting time signatures, advanced mixing, scratching and transitional techniques. Also you could learn general how to be a better DJ such as cutting, fading, EQ mixing, back spin etc.. For this course, listeners will need a Monster GoDJ and/or speakers or headphones. Enjoy this ‘How you can be a good DJ with MonsterGODJ’ tutorial series! At the end of this course you will realize that you already be a good DJ!
How to DJ like a Professional with Monster GODJ
- How to count measures (bars) in 4/4 time and apply to most songs.
- How to identify the appropriate time to mix a new song into the currently playing song
- How to know when you’re scratching too much and showing how to use the stab scratch and the chirp scratch to introduce a new track
- How to use the “cut” technique to introduce a new track
- How to use the “fade” technique to introduce a new track
- How to use the equalizer to introduce a new track
- How to use the “back spin” technique to introduce a new track
- How to use the “rewind ” technique to introduce a new track
- Understanding how to choose the right playlist
- How to “drop the bomb” properly and how to choose the right song to “drop the bomb”.