Hypnotic Journey: Infinite Motivation
Deciding to do something and then end up totally not doing it……
We’ve all been there. Some to a greater extent than others.
It’s when this becomes a bad habit that’s preventing you from being the best you this becomes a real pain in the neck.
Being a hypnotist and helping people with motivation I know how liberating it is when you can finally breathe free and take action in any direction you choose!
Especially since I ran a similar Hypnotic Journey on myself during my self-hypnosis sessions that I truly understood that we all have this hidden power to make our dreams a reality.
It’s time for you to make your dreams a reality too!
It’s time for you to take a hypnotic journey and unleash your infinite motivation!
Here are the steps to get the maximum out of this program:
- Write down a sentence or two about the problem (e.g.: lazy about going to the gym, putting off your tasks, …)
- Notice how you feel about it
- Write down a sentence or two about how you’d want to be different (e.g.: I just want to grab my bad and go to the gym and feel great about it, I just want to do the task the moment it gets on my ToDo list, …)
- Listen to the induction
- Notice how you feel about the problem now
- Take AT LEAST one action towards your goal (e.g: prepare the gym bag, write an email, make a phone call, …)
- if you’re not satisfied yet run this entire process every day until you are.
Typical prescription with hypnotic recordings is to listen to them 21 – 30 days straight. I recommend listening to it until you get the desired change. Some people need less some more.
So sign up right now and embark on your Hypnotic Journey and unleash your Infinite Motivation!
All of the following groups of people should consult their doctor before listening to the induction
- People who have diagnosed mental conditions
- People on heavy medications (whether for mental or physical reasons)
- Pregnant women
This program is not intended to replace professional care in any way.
When in doubt if this program is right for you please consult your
Credits for wonderful music during the induction goes to:
"Ever Mindful" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License