Implementing Microsoft Azure (Exam 70-533) Test Prep
This course teaches information technology (IT) professionals how to provision and manage services in Microsoft Azure (Azure). Students will learn how to implement infrastructure components, such as virtual networks, virtual machines (VMs), web and mobile apps, and storage in Azure. Students also will learn how to plan for, and manage, Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), and configure Azure AD integration with on-premises Active Directory domains.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe Azure architecture components, including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
• Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and to connect to on-premises
• Plan and create Azure virtual machines.
• Configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability.
• Implement Microsoft Azure App Service.
• Plan and implement storage, backup, and recovery services.
• Support applications by planning and implementing data services based on Azure SQL Database.
• Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
Create and manage Azure AD directories, and configure application integration with Azure AD.
• Integrate on-premises AD DS with Azure AD.
• Automate operations in Azure management by using Azure Automation runbooks.