Java 10 – What’s new? + Maven – The Crash Course
Did you know that If computer programming were a country, it would be the third most diverse for languages spoken! Still Java is one of the most used programming languages.
We are going to cover the following Java 10 features and some of them we will see how to use in practice.
- Local-Variable Type Inference
- Consolidate the JDK Forest into a Single Repository
- Garbage-Collector Interface
- Parallel Full GC for G1
- Application Class-Data Sharing
- Thread-Local Handshakes
- Remove the Native-Header Generation Tool (javah)
- Additional Unicode Language-Tag Extensions
- Heap Allocation on Alternative Memory Devices
- Experimental Java-Based JIT Compiler
- Root Certificates
- Time-Based Release Versioning
Apache Maven is one of the most popular build and project management tools in the java world.In this course you will master all the core concepts of Maven while working hands on creating 16 easy to follow Maven projects. Java is the most popular programming language in use since it’s the only language that works across all computer platforms + android without needing to compile again new changes. Write once, and the JVM does all the work in making sure your programme can run on any platform like Windows, Mac, Linux or Android. This complete Maven course will teach you everything you need to know in order to code awesome, profitable projects, and of course, have fun whilst doing it.
- You will learn what is Java 10 & Maven and how to use them!
- You will learn the most important Java 10 components like Var!
- You will learn how to deploy a war to Tomcat!
- You will learn password encryption with Maven!
- You will learn how to install all the required software (Java, Eclipse, Maven & Tomcat)
- You will learn how to work with both Java 10 and Maven!
- You will learn best programming practices!
- You will learn how to compile Java programs old fashioned way
+ Top 12 Maven interview questions with answers!
This course is not for everyone.
This is not a get rich quick course where you copy other people’s code, make low-quality software and hope to have contracts rich clients. This course takes work. There is a lot to learn with Java 10 and Maven, but with the right guidance, information, tutoring and tests, it doesn’t have to be as difficult or time-intensive as doing it by yourself.
You literally can’t lose.
You either end up with advanced Java 10 and Maven skills, go on to develop great programs and potentially make an awesome career for yourself, or you try the course and simply get all your money back if you don’t like it…
Ready to get started, programmer?
Enroll now using the “Buy Now” button on the right, and get started on your way to Java 10. Or, take this course for a free spin using the preview feature, so you know you are certain this course is for you.
Hurry up, class is waiting!
Test the material in Java 10 section