Jenkins Pipeline tutorial for Beginners with 100+ examples
Jenkins Pipeline script or Pipeline as a code is a feature to write our build’s CI and CD process with the help of a code
In this course we’ll see the examples for following topics.
Create Ticket if build failed
Close the Ticket
and more …..
2. How to execute bat commands and shell commands .
3. Execute Stage based on the commit message/committed files.
4. Pause the build and Wait for the approval from specific user.
5. Commit code to GIT if build success
6. How to work with SVN.
7. Parameters, Variables, Options, etc.
8. Pause job to read input from user.
9. Multiple examples on POST.