Learn Microsoft SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
SQL Server Integration Services, or SSIS, is a powerful component of the Microsoft SQL Server database .
SSIS is a useful dynamic and powerful Business Intelligence Tool .
It is added to SQL Server Database when you install SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT)which adds the Business Intelligence Templates to Visual studio that is used to create Integration projects.
The course covers the core SSIS tools including the use of the import and export wizard, understanding and using the Solution Explorer Window, and using the SSIS Package Designer.
SSIS can be used for:
• Data Integration
• Data Transformation
• Providing solutions to complex Business problems
• Updating data warehouses
• Cleaning data
• Mining data
• Managing SQL Server objects and data
• Extracting data from a variety of sources
• Loading data into one or several destinations
What You Will Learn ….
• How to install SQL Server Database
• How to download and attach a database to SQL Server
• How to download and install SQL Server Data Tools
• How to Create a New Integration Services Project
• How to add and Configuring a Flat File Connection Manager
• How to add and Configuring an OLE DB Connection Manager
• How to add a Data Flow Task to the Package
• How to add and Configuring the Flat File Source
• How to add and Configuring the Lookup Transformations
• How to Create Integration Services Tasks
• How to Create New Connection Manager
• How to Write data to a SQL Server database
• How to Execute a package from SQL Server Data Tools
• How to Control Data Flow for Flat Files
• How to test Packages