Learn the Agile Methodology
In this course, you will learn the Basics of what Agile development is, whether you are a software developer or a project manager in charge of keeping development projects on track in an agile environment. This course offers an overview and history to get a basic understanding of all of the following:
- The definition of Agile (as it applies to projects and software development)
- The 4 Value Statements of the Agile Manifesto
- Identify the 12 Agile Manifesto Principles
- Compare Agile to Traditional (Waterfall) Development Processes
- The Agile Approaches – Scrum and XP (Extreme Programming)
- Description of how Agile and Traditional Methodologies Evolve
- Explain the Program Du Jour Effect
- Trade-Offs of Using Agile versus not Using Agile
- Common Misconceptions of Agile
This course will NOT teach any type of code and is not meant to be technical in nature. Having a basic understanding of the software development life cycle is important.
Let's see how much you have learned thus far...