Loose Watercolor Painting “Sailing Boat Low Tide”
workshop is designed to help you loosen up
you’re watercolour painting. By loosening up you can take your
work to another level and start to explore the full
possibilities that watercolour has to offer. This workshop
- How to draw boats (sketching practice)
- Simple colour mixing
- Painting clouds
- Painting waves
- Creating distance
- How to paint sand and make it look wet
- Painting reflections
- Drawing and painting boats, learning how to simplify
- How to simplify and make the most of the foreground
Paint Along Step By Step With Me
Let your creative side run wild. Make sure you use the Q&A for any questions you may have. When you Enroll on this workshop I will do my very best to help you succeed, enabling you to reach your full potential.
How Can You Contact Me
- Through the Q&A here on Udemy
- Through my facebook page Patrick Ley-Greaves Pure Watercolour
- Through my website Pure Watercolour
- Or subscribe to my youtube channel Patrick Ley-Greaves Pure Watercolour
Many hours have been spent putting this course together and making it a success is my goal. Please leave feed back when you have completed the course. If your not happy with the course please let me know how I can improve it, I will do my best to do so.
You can't paint without paints and paper so this video will put you on the right track to getting what you need to complete the tutorial. Please remember its not essential to have the same colours as me as long as you have a basic range of watercolours you can paint along on this tutorial without any problems.