Make A Bundle Selling Amazon Bundles!
Selling bundles on Amazon is a great way to increase ASP (average sales price), scale a wholesale business, own your listings, and build a brand. Sourcing via wholesale, private label, and arbitrage are are all covered in this comprehensive class. There are 6 specific techniques that can lead to hundreds of bundles as well as details on how to apply different sourcing methods. A 40 page ebook, brainstorming worksheet, bundle planning spread sheet and a marketing strategy sheet all come with the course. Updated with Brand Registry and UPC info for 2018!. Sign Up Today!
An intro to the course, the instructor and info on why bundles are a great item to sell on Amazon!
How Do I Come Up With Profitable Bundle Ideas?
The first 2 bundle strategies are taught.
Strategies 3 & 4 are covered in depth.
The final strategies 5 and 6 are covered. Find useful worksheets to accompany the course in this module too.
1. Bundle Brainstorm - Use this to work alone or with a buddy to get ideas!
2. Niche-Pertise & Avatar Worsheet - Discover what niches and avatars you already know about or want to learn about
3. Weekly Bundle Goals - Use this sheet to set and track weekly goals for creating and shipping in bundles.
Final implementation instructions are covered, brand registry, suspension prevention, listing basics, sourcing strategies and more. Final 2 handouts are here.
1. Bundle Book - This is a e-book version of the course with all notes. Can be read online or uploaded into your Kindle (Use Amazon's FREE "Send To Kindle" app)
2. The Bundle Planner - This spreadsheet helps you calculate how to determine the profitability of each bundle.