Make Awesome Music Videos Without Filming a Thing
If you are a music producer/songwriter/marketer who has music to market and wants to make original, trendy, and eye-catching music videos without having to film a thing, this is the course for you.
In this course you will learn:
- How to take existing video footage and mangle it into a completely original and awesome looking video element for your videos
- How to use easily pro-level video editing software to make perfectly synced videos to your music
- How to create and manipulate text so that your message or artist name can be prominently and creatively in peoples faces
- How to animate elements so that your videos are dynamic and never boring
- How to use colors and blend, merge and transform them as your video goes on
- How to wow people with amazing videos that accompany your music
This video will introduce you to the instructor and giveyou a rundown of what the course will entail
A quick video walking you through installing the needed software on your computer
Introduction information quiz
Let's Get Creative
In this video we briefly get familiar with the interface of Sony Movie Studio.
In this video, I'll show you how to procure some interesting video elements to use in the music video
This lecture instructs you on how to get creative with effects to totally transform a piece of video footage into a cool element for your video
In this video we delve even deeper into completely altering a video with effects
Here I show you how to take text and stretch, bend, and distort it to a very cool animated result
I show you how to creatively fade clips in and out in this video.
This quiz will test your knowledge of the information discussed in lesson 2
Putting It All Together
Animating elements in your video is a crucial step in creating excitement, we cover how to do that in this video.
Here I show you how to merge two videos together to create interesting effects
Finally we add our music to the video.
The final step is rendering your video out of Sony Movie Studio so it can be uploaded to Youtube or shared on other sites.
This quiz tests you knowledge of the information taught in Section 3
In this video we create a second video from scratch using a few more tools and techniques
This is part 2 of the making of Music Video #2
Here we make a third video and use everything we know to really get creative!
This is part 2 of Music Video 3
Here I give you my congratulations for making it through, and advice for making great music videos into the future.