Mastering Mixing Templates with Cubase Pro 9
Learn the SIX KEYS to create a powerful Workflow Template to consistently produce World-Class sounding songs in no time.
- You ever find yourself abandoning a project out of frustration?
- You often feel like a song is never finished?
- Do you sometimes forget about hi-passing some of the instruments?
- You ever boosted the same frequency on two different instruments or panned them on the same spot causing masking issues?
Once you have a strong and clear understanding about the path engineers follow to craft a song from start to finish, the techniques and concepts you learned along the way will become second nature to you and, you’ll be able to free your brain to focus only on making your tracks sound GREAT.
For Non-Cubase Users: I’ll be making a quick overview of Cubase Pro 9 Main Window and MixConsole early on this course. This will give you a fast introduction to the main features shared by most DAWs to let you accommodate.
What you’ll get:
- Instant access to my own custom templates (The one’s I use every day).
- ENGLISH and SPANISH SUBTITLES on every video.
- 5 Downloadable Cubase Templates for you to experiment with.
- An inside view of my Mixing Process where I apply all Templates.
- Deep explanation on How to Personalize a Pre-made Template so it’ll fit your needs every time.
- Access anywhere, 24/7.
- Delivered in an easy to understand, enjoyable way.
Before We Start
Congratulations! Here's the introductory video listing some of the most common reasons of template usage.
Introduce yourself to the community.
Brief explanation of the course structuring.
Essential lecture to get the most out of this course. Take notes!
Why Cubase? Is it necessary for a Cubase User to go through the next two lessons?
Quick overview of Cubase Pro 9 Main Project Window and Mix Console Features.
Let's make sure you're ready to learn all the concepts!
What are Templates? How do the pros work? What's their secret? I know all the techniques, why do I need to use a Template?
Learn how to configure your entire DAW from the sometimes confusing Preferences Window.
Learn how to adapt a any project to your particular needs.
Mind-blowing tips for IMPROVING creativity, productivity and organisation.
How to rearrange and organize your Mix Console, plugins and processors.
Mix Bus processing and Master Bus definition and treatment.
Learn how to set up the Reverb Channel and how much Reverb you need to send to each track.
Theory Section Wrap-Up
Some questions to make sure you're ready for the next chapter.
Templates in Action
Main overview of a Mixing Session with all concepts learned.
Explanation of Part 2 features and line-up.
Real-life examples of the results you can achieve with templates.
You're doing great! Let's keep up the good work.
Bonus Templates Overview
Bonus Templates description and aim.
Cubase Template description and overview.
FabFilter Template description and overview.
Waves Template description and overview.
Mixing Template description and overview.
Mastering Template description and overview.
Keep in mind this few concepts.
Productivity Bonus Lessons
A few more tips for productivity.
This isn't a goodbye!
Congratulations! See you soon :)