Meditation for Stress
instructor, Mordy Levine, guides you through the causes of your stress, anxiety
or anger – and how meditation works to relieve it.
Stress & anxiety
make it difficult to enjoy life, and can create physical illness.
Meditation is a proven solution for financial, psychological, or any kind of
In this Meditation
Course, Mordy guides you through two meditation techniques – a basic
sitting meditation and an In the Moment meditation for the moment that you feel
Meditation for Stress techniques are easy to learn and invaluable to help relieve
Chapter 1 - Sitting Meditation
Course description by Mordy Levine on how easy it is to learn 2 simple but powerful techniques to reduce stress, anger or anxiety in your daily life.
Learn about the causes of stress (and other undesirable states of mind) and how this program will help you to reduce stress significantly.
This will introduce you to preparing for sitting meditation
Introductory guidance and directions for each of 3 meditation sections - 5 minutes each.
What you have achieved and what you can achieve with daily sitting meditation.
Chapter 2 - In the Moment Technique
Learn In the Moment meditation technique that can help you throughout the day - when you feel stress, anger, anxiety or any undesirable state of mind. You can do this technique anywhere, anytime!
Train your mind with a slogan that will reduce your undesirable states of mind, and keep you centered in reality!
- How do I use this program?
- I fall asleep during meditation before bedtime, any advice?
- I fall asleep during meditation in the morning, any advice?
- How can I avoid interruptions while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- Can I meditate in a noisy environment?
- What other kinds of meditation are there?
- I can't stay focused, any advice?
- Does meditation have any healing properties?
- Can I meditate with other people?
- Can I meditate with my pets?
- I don’t have time to meditate, any advice?
- Can I meditate while standing?
- In the Moment Technique - Breathe 'bad' energy?
Chapter 4 - Music Only - No Talking
This 10 minute track is for people who want to meditate to the music by itself, without any voice over by the instructor.