Microsoft Azure and Cloud Computing: The Basics
This course was created to go through the basics of cloud and cloud platforms. It’s a 45-minute introduction for people who are curious about it, and want to know if it’s something they want to learn more about.
In this course, we address subjects such as:
- What does “the cloud” mean, anyways?
- What is “cloud computing”?
- Who are the major cloud computing providers?
- What is the difference between the public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud?
- What is Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)?
- What are resource groups in Azure?
- What is a virtual network?
- What is a virtual machine? How easy is it to create one?
- And a brief look at the Azure platform from the inside
If that interests you, I welcome you to sign up to the course.
I love sharing my passion for technology and cloud computing with students, and thank you for having a look.