Are you still carrying around some extra kilos from having your kids?
Are you experiencing fatigue, anxiety, depression or brain fog? Do you
have any lingering physical ailments like arthritis, eczema, asthma, or
allergies? Or something more serious like an auto immune condition or
Did you know that all of these could be linked??
Just by changing over to THE HUMAN DIET you can lose that extra weight AND
improve your physical, mental and emotional well-being!
The New Mom – New Body – New Mind program is designed to take you step by step
through changing over to THE HUMAN DIET and optimizing your health.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN THE NEW MOM – NEW BODY – NEW MIND COURSE…
This course is designed to be an 8 week program. As part of this course you will receive:
- Weekly videos and exercises taking you step by step through the preparation, implementation and maintenance of THE HUMAN DIET.
- Recipes, food ideas and tips for snacks, lunchboxes and treats.
- Psychological exercises, worksheets and tips to help you to overcome any subconscious blocks to success.
- An exercise to figure out what your purpose is and how to link this to your health goals for greater success.
- A 30 minute, professionally recorded weight-loss hypnosis track.
- Practical advice on exercise, sleep and relaxation.
- How to bring mindfulness in to your life and eating.
- Information on toxins in your home and how these may be sabotaging your health and weight goals and what to do about them.
to a private Facebook group where you will get support from a community
also embarking on The Human Diet. In this group you will
have the chance to ask questions, get advice, share ideas, assist
others in reaching their goals, laugh and connect.
Why we focus on The Human Diet and how to use this course.
Week One: Preparation for Change
Instructions for the first week...
Week Two: Find Your Purpose
Instructions for the second week...
Week Three: Introductory Diet Stage One
Instructions for the third week...
Week Four: Introductory Diet Stage Two
Instructions for the fourth week...
Week Five: Introductory Diet Stage Three
Instructions for the fifth week...
Week Six: Introductory Diet Stage Four
Instructions for the sixth week...
Rethinking your ideas on exercise and finding ways to make this fun and fit it into your daily routine.
Week Seven: Introductory Diet Stage Five
Instructions for the seventh week...
The four-step mindfulness process that you can use to overcome food cravings and addictions.
Week Eight: Introductory Diet Stage Six
Instructions for the eighth week...
Why the company you keep can help to make or break your goals.