NEW: The No Equipment Needed DJ Course | 10 Steps 2 DJ
Do you want to mix your favourite tracks but don’t have and DJ equipment?
Now you can!
This is The No Equipment Needed DJ Course
An introduction to Djing without having to pay for any equipment or software!
This course will teach you the basics of Djing using completely the free downloadable software, Serato DJ Lite.
We use the keyboard on your laptop in the same way as you would use the buttons on the DJ decks.
– Pitch Bend
– Hot Cues
Allowing you to create some awesome mixes just by using your laptop
It will also teach you;
– How to arrange your library in the software
– How to use the short cuts on your keyboard to DJ
– Teach you to understand the structure of electronic music and how to read the tracks waveforms
– How to beat match 2 tracks together and get them at the same speed (this section also includes 2 free practice tracks that you can download and use to help you master the beat matching skill)
– How to time 2 tracks together and mix them smoothly
– How to use the hot cue and loop functions for more creative mixes
I have over 10 year experience djing all over the world and I try and fit as much of that experience into this course as possible. So you too can start your own DJ journey!
I hope you’re excited to get started!
Firstly check out the demo mix I have done using the skills that you will learn on the course.
Then we can get straight into the DJ tutorials and take the first step on your path to becoming a DJ!
See you on the course!