NLC Functional Fitness Coach – Level 1
The Next Level Concepts Functional Fitness Coaching Certification – Level 1 sets the foundation for coaches who are conceptually knowledgeable, and competent in executing sound principles in practical situations.
Potential coaches learn:
- How to define the purpose of movement
- Learn the fundamental movements
- Practice teaching movements and exercises
- Understand basic fitness concepts
- Define fitness and how it is developed
- Know the difference between training and practice
- Practice seeing faults and identifying corrections
- Learn how to manage a class
You will get the high level information and knowledge you need to train, as well as, the hands-on experience you need to demonstrate that you can be an effective coach.
At the conclusion of this course a potential coach will be able to manage a group exercise class, coach athletes, and provide an effective workout to each one.
Why does it all matter?
Phase 1 - The Basics
Using the references you've studied answer the following questions.