Office 365 Planner Essentials
Learn How to use Office 365 Planner to Organize Your Team in a Powerfully Simple Visual Format
The Planner tool in Office 365 is a powerful team management tool, providing features comparable to standalone project management apps but without the high price tag – in fact it’s included free with most Office 365 Business plans.
What does Planner do and how can teams use it to effectively delegate and manage tasks? In this “Uniquely Engaging” TM course from Bigger Brains we’ll look at the key features of Planner, including:
· An overview of how Planner can manage your workload
· Demonstrations of Plans, Cards, Buckets, and Labels
· How Planner works with the Office 365 Groups app
· Creating Tasks and Assigning them to others
· Reviewing deadlines and progress with Charts and the Dashboard
· Creating and managing Plans
· The strengths and risks of this very new Planner tool, and what Microsoft is working to improve.
Microsoft Planner is a powerful task-management and planning system, and in this module Chip and Ben cover the basics of what Planner is and how it works.
In this lesson Chip and Ben explore all the features of task cards in Microsoft Planner.
Organizing your buckets properly is an important part of Microsoft Planner, and in this lesson Chip and Ben will show you how it works.
In this module Chip and Ben look at how to use Planner Boards and your Planner Hub to organize and view your Plans and tasks.
In this updated module Chip and Ben look at some new features in Microsoft Planner, including multi-person task assignments and Board filtering options.