Professional Project Management By A Top 1% Project Manager
Do you see other people getting their projects done while you struggle with scope creep and are late on deadlines?
Do you want to know how to keep your projects organized and have realistic estimates?
At the beginning of my project management career, I read all the project management books, articles, and case studies that I could handle. BUT the reality of day to day projects was that after few weeks in a project, all the estimates were obsolete and things were getting out of control.
What am I doing wrong? – I was continuously asking myself.
Why are we bad in doing estimates?
How do I stop the clients from changing their mind and continuously adding to the project scope?
Is it because tracking change requests doesn’t keep me away from scope creep, but pushes me away of project completion?
It took me years to truly learn what it takes to keep a projects on track and to successfully deliver them.
The key for my project management success has been “stealing the job” from the other successful project managers. I learned and I asked the other project managers who I admired, HOW they do it? How they literally define the scope, how they lead a meeting, how they manage the team, how they do the estimations so they can complete the project up to the client’s satisfaction?
Learning how others do it is what made me a successful project manager.
So I made this course to start giving back from my knowledge which is the product of many years of work.
This course is a strictly practical course. I use 3 different projects examples:
- Opening a coffee shop
- Launching a coaching business
- An IT project
Using real examples, I’ll walk you through everything you should to consider in your projects:
- How to define the scope and manage your scope to avoid scope creep? I’ll take exact examples of scope components, define them and show you how to manage it in real life situations. You’ll see how I manage the scope in different situations.
- How important it is to define the quality of your project deliverables and how to do it so it doesn’t look overwhelming.
- Team management from the project perspective.
- Who are the stakeholders, who we should consider? Who are the ones you should focus your energy on?
- Time management in practice. This will not be about methods and formulas. I will show you how to move from “we made bad estimations” to an objective analysis of the assumptions we make when making estimations and how to see that information for a better time management in projects.
- What we should communicate in projects and how? How to share the information with the team so it makes their work more enjoyable, and how defining the communication expectations can prevent so many issues.
- What are the positive risks and how to maximize them and how risk assessment can take your project to the next level.
I’ll show you all that with step-by-step examples of how to do it. No theory, no stories, BUT real life successful and failing projects. This is what makes this course perfect for both professional project managers but also for entrepreneurs and team members.
For whom is this course?
- Business Owners
- Project managers
- Team members
- EVERYBODY who works in projects
What this course can do for you?
You can take your own projects and work with me in the same time to all the asptects of the project.
At the end of the course you will have a completely defined project scope, an organised project and you will know how to manage it.
You can also take a running project and work with me to update it while taking the course.
In that case, at the end of the course you will have an organized project and you will know what you need to do to keep it on track.
30-day money back guarantee
All Udemy courses come with a 30-day money back guarantee. So there is no risk to try the course. Go ahead and sign up today, and have this course help you be more successful managing all your projects for the rest of your career.