PTSD: Cleaning & Clearing Shock & Trauma
This course is designed for those who work with trauma/shock survivors or those who are trauma/shock victims themselves and who have not yet found a way to collapse and clear any images/memories and resultant fears, anxieties, depression or addictions as a result of ongoing emotional and physical disturbances.
Learn and Master
This is about helping others or oneself in FINDING FREEDOM from addictions, obsessions, compulsions, fears, phobias, anxieties and trauma. It is an easy guide to understanding the nature of PTSD and potentially quick and simple solutions to releasing the impacts of same.
Mastering a skill/technique/tool
Discover the means by which an understanding of the origins, impact and nature of shock and trauma in people’s lives can be dissipated, cleaned and cleared at a pace and in a manner that is safe and healthy for the sufferer.
What are the requirements?
A desire to learn about the nature of shock and trauma and to discover new, practical, and easy-to-apply tools and techniques for collapsing trauma triggers and reactions.
What am I going to get from this course?
This course has both academic content and experiential and practical components, with techniques to attain closure. The course contains video and audio lectures as well as resource material, references and links.
What is the target audience?
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefers
- Mental Health Practitioners
- Trauma specialists
- Students of Psychology/Psychiatry/Criminology
Clients and patients of the above including:
- Military veterans
- Victims of crime or abuse
- Victims of terror
- Those who suffer from trauma and shock
- Sufferers who have not sought treatment
- Sufferers who are getting treatment but have not yet been successful in processing their traumatic histories.
- Those who have repeated nightmares or images that haunt them.
- Those who have had emotional, sexual or physical trauma from accidents or deliberate acts of violence or have been witness to same.
- Those who have had vicarious trauma.
- Those who have been ‘uncomfortably spotlighted’ – which could include having been bullied.
- Those with ‘stuck/frozen’ memories/images.
- Loved ones who wish to share new possibilities with victims of shock and trauma
Background on the presenter.
Anyone who works with PTSD clients or anyone with PTSD.
Be aware of the need for some precaution and safety.
Understanding the cost of surviving vs. thriving.
What precisely is meant by the term 'Healing' in this context.
Have a hard-copy explanation of same.
Understand the nature of the energy and origins of anxiety, depression and addictions.
Determine which of their own experiences/memories/disturbances they might wish to process and collapse.
Understand the impact of overwhelm and helpless and hopelessness.
What is the difference between Shock and Trauma?
Make a conscious decision about re-connection to their 'authentic' self.
Preparing for the process of change.
Appreciate the importance of hydration when dealing with 'toxic' energy.
Correct any states of 'reversal' and complement the cleaning/clearing process.
Who should use Collarbone Breathing and when should it be used?
An ability to shift the negative 'inner voice' and provide information based on the NOW.
The Action Steps.
How to identify and collapse this type of disturbing imagery with a simple technique.
Identify what is 'stuck' or 'moving' and to dissipate the attached emotional disturbance.
For the most impactful memories of shock/trauma that have been 'frozen' inside as the ultimate defense mechanism.
The Palace of Possibilities.
Know about NOW - writers and a philosophy to live by.
Summarise the sequence and use of these techniques for collapsing and clearing trauma and shock .