Python From Scratch & Selenium WebDriver From Scratch
Attention all struggling Software Testers, Automation Testers and Students who are aspired to take their careers to next level in Software Web Application Test Automation.
Have you been trying endlessly to learn Selenium WebDriver Test Automation Framework to automate tests for your Web Applications, but haven’t had any luck?
Do you want to learn Python Scripting and struggling to start?
Do you want to take your software testing skills to the next level?
If you have answered YES to any of those questions, then you are at the right place…!!!
Here is one of the Best-selling courses on Udemy to learn Python scripting from scratch and to learn Web Application Test Automation using Selenium WebDriver and Python.
Unlike other courses this course covers Python Scripting from scratch so even if you don’t know anything about Python scripting you can take this course. Hands on training on Python Scripting and Selenium WebDriver will enable you to become master in Web Application Test Automation.
This course is designed for the Software Testers, Automation Testers, and even for Students who are aspired to take their career to next level by learning Web Application Test Automation using Selenium WebDriver and Python. This course includes the step by step guide to learn starting from installation of Python, and IDE (PyCharm) and Selenium WebDriver.
Why I should take this course?
- With over 8.5 hours of videos and around 68 modules, you will get a great understanding of how to automate web applications tests using Selenium WebDriver and Python Scripting
- Our aim is to make you understand Selenium WebDriver Framework and Python Scripting as quickly as possible
- Unlike other courses this course covers Python Scripting from scratch so even if you don’t know Python scripting you can take this course
- You will have all the required skills and you will be confident to Automate any Web Application Tests using Selenium WebDriver and Python Scripting
- Hands on training on Python Scripting will enable you to develop, understand and analyze scripts in Python
- After taking this course you will be confident to appear for job interviews for Software Test Automation profiles
- You will be able to put your Python and/or Selenium code on GitHub and use it in your resume
- You have life-time access to this course and a 30-day satisfaction guaranteed with this course
Overview of the Course Contents –
- Pythons Scripting – In the first half of this course you will have hands-on learning on Python Scripting, from the scratch. We will start with installation and configuration of Python, PIP, and PyCharm and introduction to Python scripting. Then we will learn about variables in Python, different data types, control flow, conditional statements, exception handling and functions in Python. We will understand all these points with examples. At the end of this section you will be able to develop, understand, and analyze any Python script code.
- Selenium WebDriver – In the second part of this course we will talk about Selenium WebDriver. This section will also start from introduction and step by step installation of Selenium WebDriver. You will understand how to record and play the tests using Selenium IDE. Which is an additional tool in Software Testing. Then we will cover how to run Web Automation test scripts on different browsers such as Chrome and Firefox. Next we will talk about locating elements, basic actions, dealing with common elements, windows and frames in details. We will also learn how to deal with URL’s, how to open ULR or links in new window and how to take screen shots. We will write working functions and run them against some well-known websites and watch WebDriver do its magic.
This is the course that could change your life.
After taking this course, you will become proficient in Web Application Test Automation using Selenium WebDriver with Python scripting. An investment in your software testing career is an investment in yourself. Don’t procrastinate. There is no time like the present to take charge of your software testing career. Take your Software Testing and Test Automation skills to the next level by taking this course!
You have 30 days’ money back guarantee…!!!
And remember that once you purchase the course you will have lifetime access to the course and you have a 30 days’ money back guarantee if you do not like the course because of any reason. So, what are you thinking go ahead and click on the green “Buy Now” button.
See you inside the course…!!!
TOOLS AND INSTALLATION
In this lecture you will learn about how to install Python or how to check if you already have Python installed. You will also learn about what available free editors are there for you and I will show you how to install my choice. My choice of editor (actualy IDE) is PyCharm, and I highly recomen you use PyCharm as well.
In this lecture I will show you how to install PIP and how to use PIP. We use pip to install python packages. For example Selenium is a python package and we will use pip to install Selenium.
PYTHON: INTRODUCTION TO PYTHON
This lecture is introduction of the Python language. It covers why it is a good choice and talks about how it is used.
All Power Point presentations of part 1 of this course is attached to this lecture. It is downloadable.
PYTHON: DATA TYPES
This chapter covers the Integer data types. What types of operators can be performed on them, how to differentiate them, and we will look at examples.
This chapter covers the Float data types. What types of operators can be performed on them, how to differentiate them, and we will look at examples.
This chapter covers string methods. String methods are special functions provided by python that enables us to manipulate strings. We will discuss some methods and go over working examples.
Quiz to summarize some of the topics discussed about strings. All the answers should come from discussion of the datatype 'string'.
This quiz covers some concepts of dealing with lists. Another learning experience to remember some concepts discussed.
This quiz will test your knowledge of dealing with dictionaries.
This chapter looks at the Dictionary data types. What types of operators can be performed on them, what methods are provided, how to use them, how to differentiate them, why they are different from lists, and we will look at examples.
PYTHON: CONTROL FLOW - Boolean and Operators
This chapter covers the Boolean types True and False. We will discuss what Booleans are and why they are very important in programming.
Quick test to refresh your knowledge of Boolean Operators.
PYTHON: CONTROL FLOW - CONDITIONALS
PYTHON: CONTROL FLOW - LOOPS
PYTHON: EXCEPTION HANDLING
PYTHON: Libraries and Modules
PYTHON Section Conclusion
SELENIUM: Quick look at Selenium IDE
SELENIUM: RUNNING TESTS IN DIFFERENT BROWSERS
SELENIUM: LOCATING ELEMENTS
SELENIUM: BASIC ACTIONS
SELENIUM: DEALING WITH COMMON ELEMENTS
In this lecture we will look at how to interact with HTML tables. I will show you some tricks how to use WebDrivers functionality to test data contained in a table. We will look at how to count rows in a table and how to extract data from table cells.
In this lecture we will continue to write functions that are useful to deal with HTML tables. Then we will look at real life examples of running the script to retrive data from a table on a webpage.