QMetry Test Management for JIRA
Most Feature rich, yet simple, customer-centric & intuitive Test Management inside Jira. QMetry has been around for 10+ years, serving 600+ customers including fortune 2000 companies.
· Create, Reuse & link Test Cases to Stories
· Organize test cases in a folder structure based hierarchy
· Create Test Runs using Stories or Test Cases, Assign Testers
· Execute Test Runs; bulk update, link bugs, attach screenshot
· Friendly Excel view for Test Run
· View Automation Test Results including exceptions in Test Runs
· Clone Test Runs & Test Cases with Test Steps
· Make decisions using Coverage Analytics, Test Run Report & Traceability Report
· Audit for all Test Artifacts
· Supports most automation frameworks
· Customize Test Run Status, Platforms
· Automated Test Case Documentation with QMetry Voyager
· Extend & Integrate DevOps/CI using free API’s
· Dashboard Gadgets & Cross-Project reporting
· Construct JQL filters using QMetry functions
· Enterprise-grade security with Cloud Security Compliance
· Responsive Support
Welcome to the Course
Note: This lecture applies only to users currently without a JIRA instance.
If you already have a JIRA instance with add-on installation permissions, please skip to the next lecture.