This course will provide you automation solutions for API Testing, UI Testing using SpecFlow, RestSharp, Nunit and C# .Net and other automation stuff that allow you to create your own automation framework using different language like .NET and Java. This course have step by step automation framework setup so that it will be easy to create your automation solution.
1. Introduction of Rest API, Specflow, RestSharp, Nunit Framework, BDD Framework
2. How to setup API automation framework in .NET
3. Writing SpecFlow Feature and Step Definition
4. Add rest client to get request and response
5. Full .NET Project and class library
1. What is Rest API?
3. Behavior driven framework(BDD)
Features of BDD
Features of RestSharp
5. Nunit Framework
How to setup API automation framework in .NET
1. Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
2. How to add Class Library to .net project?
3. How to add SpecFlow to .net project?
4. How to add RestSharp to .net project?
5. How to add NUnit to .net project?
Writing SpecFlow Feature and Step Definition using .NET
1. How to Write feature in .net project?
2. Write test scenario in step definition
Add rest client to get request and response Using RestSharp in .NET
1. Add rest Request and response to call get method
2. Basic definitions used in code
3. Calling Request and response method into steps
4. How to run Test cases from Feature and Test Explorer?
how to Pass test data to specflow Feature and step definition in .NET
1. How to Pass test data to specflow Feature and step definition
2. Create different request methods with different parameters
Create post Request in Rest api automation framework using restsharp and .NET
1. Creating Rest api post Request : Add Scenario
2. Creating Rest api post Request : Add body class
3. Creating Rest api post Request : Add post request
Some basic issues and solutions in automation framework using .NET
1. Check for Specflow visual studio extension is installed or not
2. Check for SpecFlow AND SpecFlow.NUnit packages is installed
3. Check if Test cases are not running from Test Explorer
4. Check if you are facing binding issue with Feature and Steps
5. Check If the tests are not showing in the test explorer you need to install NUnit test adapter