Salesforce Admin certification course
Last updated on **August 11, 2018* **Added the new lecture related to setting up developer account and switching from salesforce Lightning UI to salesforce classic***
##CLEAR YOUR ADMIN CERTIFICATION WITH LATEST WINTER RELEASE DUMPS####
The Salesforce Admin certification course is for students who are interested in getting Salesforce Admin certified. This course is up to date with new Salesforce changes.
The course is covered keeping in mind the study guide outline.Each and every topic is covered in very engaging and interesting manner. After every section, you will find assignments and quizzes. This course is not a power-point presentation but its a complete hands -on course so you can learn by doing.
This course has over 7 hours of video content with latest Salesforce admin dumps at the end. I have covered most difficult topics like profiles, relationship, permission sets and roles in very simple and interesting way.
I am updating this course on regular basis. At the end of the course you will not only be Salesforce certified but also will be able to use this knowledge in your next job as Salesforce admin.
##Here are some reviews of the students who have recently taken my course ##
Hi Deepika, Firsly thankyou very much much for Designing this course in Udemy. The instructor has a Through Knowledge and this course is very clear and designed in such a way that a Person even from a Non-IT background can also clearly grasp the course. once again thanyou very much.
Deepika is very easy to follow & breaks things down in a way a new learn can learn! Very nice!
A detailed and very well structured course so far.
Let's get Started
After end of this lecture you will be get good understanding about CRM, salesforce.com ,why salesforce CRM is so popular and also different clouds available in salesforce CRM like sales cloud,marketing cloud, service cloud etc.
in this tutorial we will talk about what are objects,tabs and Fields in salesforce. We will also cover Standard Profiles, Standard Applications available in salesforce like Sales,Marketing,Call Center etc.
Custom objects in salesforce
This lecture covers an overview on our Recruiting APP. What goes in our Recruiting App? We will talk about all the different objects that will go inside our Recruiting App like Position object to keep track of open positions,Candidates object to track the information about candidates,Job Application object, this will link Position and Candidate object , it will help us track which candidates applied to which positions.We will need an Employment Website to advertise our positions.This lecture covers an overview and we will be building our App in upcoming tutorials.
In this lecture we will create our First custom Application named as Recruiting . We will also add standard Tabs like Reports and Dashboards to this Recruiting Custom App in this lecture.On the top right corner of your page,you will see your new Custom App added to the Standard list of applications which salesforce provides like Sales,Marketing,Call Center,App Launcher,App Exchange etc.
In this lecture, we will create our first custom object i.e. Positions to keep track of positions.We will also talk about different data types available in Salesforce like number,Text,Date,Text Area,URL,Email,Phone etc. to store different information about Position like Position Title,Position Status,Position Open Date, Job Description etc.
In this lecture,we will create our Second custom object i.e. Candidate.We will also add fields to this object to capture Candidate First Name,Last name,Address,Phone no,years of Experience etc.
In this lecture we will cover Page Layout.Page Layout control the organization of edit and detail pages.It helps to group our field under a section.We will edit the page layout for our Position object by adding a new Compensation section to move Min Pay and Max Pay under this section.
In this lecture we will cover Validation Rule.We will create a Validation rule to avoid user to type min pay greater then Max Pay for a Position.Validation rules verify that the data a user enters in a record meets the standards you specify before the user can save the record. A validation rule can contain a formula or expression that evaluates the data in one or more fields and returns a value of “True” or “False”. Validation rules also include an error message to display to the user when the rule returns a value of “True” due to an invalid value.
In this lecture,we will create a second validation Rule for the close date field.
in this we will talk about Formula Fields.Formula fields are very similar to formulas on a spreadsheet.These formulas can make use of data and operations to calculate a new value of some type.We will create a formula field to calculate the number of days the record has remained open.
Relationships in Salesforce
In this lecture we will talk about Relationship. Why we need Relationships in our App??? How relationship can help to achieve great user experience for our custom Application.Relationship are used to link different objects.
In this lecture we will cover different types of relationship available in salesforce like Many to Many,One to Many etc.We will cover what are parent and child objects in a relationship.We will also create a relationship between Position and Hiring Manager (User) object.
In this we tutorial we will create Lookup Relationship between Job Application and Candidate object and also between Job Application and Position Object.We will add some more fields to Job Application object. After the end of this lecture you will be able to track which candidates applied for which position and how many candidates applied to a single position.
Points to Note about Lookup Relationship:
- When Parent object gets deleted,child object won't be deleted in Lookup Relationship.
- Roll up Summary fields are not available for Lookup Relationship.
- Relationship field will always go to the Child object in case of Lookup or Master detail relationship(We will cover Master Detail in next upcoming tutorial.)
- Relationship field is not a required field in case of Lookup Relationship.
In this lecture we will cover Master Detail Relationship.
A parent-child relationship in which the master object controls certain behaviors of the detail object:
- When a record of the master object is deleted, its related detail records are also deleted.
- The Owner field on the detail object is not available and is automatically set to the owner of its associated master record. Custom objects on the detail side of a master-detail relationship cannot have sharing rules, manual sharing, or queues, as these require the Owner field.
- The detail record inherits the sharing and security settings of its master record.
- The master-detail relationship field is required on the page layout of the detail record.
- By default, records can't be reparented in master-detail relationships. Administrators can, however, allow child records in master-detail relationships on custom objects to be reparented to different parent records by selecting the Allow reparenting option in the master-detail relationship definition.
You can define master-detail relationships between custom objects or between a custom object and a standard object. However, the standard object cannot be on the detail side of a relationship with a custom object
When you define a master-detail relationship, the custom object on which you are working is the detail side. Its data can appear as a custom related list on page layouts for the other object.
Sharing and Security Settings for Recruiting App
Workflow and Approval process
How to create Email Templates??
In this tutorial we will learn about visualforce Email template and also the advantages of using these templates over HTML..There are certain rules which needs to be followed while creating visualforce email templates.
- All Visualforce email templates must be contained within a single <messaging:emailTemplate> tag.
- The <messaging:emailTemplate> tag must contain either a single <messaging:htmlEmailBody> tag or a single<messaging:plainTextEmailBody> tag.
- Several standard Visualforce components are not available for use within <messaging:emailTemplate>. These include <apex:detail>, <apex:pageBlock> and all related pageBlock components, and all input components such as <apex:form>.
Note: If you attempt to save a Visualforce email template with these components, an error message displays.
In this tutorial we will create a visual force email template. I will show you, how you can define a Visualforce email template that displays all the cases associated with a contact. We have used an <apex:repeat> tag to iterate through all the cases related to a contact and incorporated them into the body of the template.
Part II: Standard objects in Salesforce
- From Setup, enter Web-to-Lead in the Quick Find box, then select Web-to-Lead.
- Click Edit to enable or change Web-to-Lead settings.
- If you want automate email replies to prospects, select a default response template. If you set up response rules to use different email templates based on the information prospects provide, the default response template is used when no auto-response rules apply. Templates must be marked Available for Use.
- Save your changes.
- To create a form that captures prospect details on your website, click Create Web-to-Lead Form, and then select fields you want to include
- Select fields to include on your Web-to-Lead form. Use the Add and Remove arrows to move fields between the Available Fields list and the Selected Fields list, and use the Up and Down arrows to change the order of the fields on your form.
- Select the Campaign field.
- For organizations using multiple currencies, add the Lead Currency field if you add currency amount fields, otherwise all amounts will be captured in your corporate currency.
- Use a custom multi-select picklist to allow potential customers to express interest in several products.
- For organizations using lead record types, select the Lead Record Type field if you want users to select a record type for Web-generated leads.
- If your organization uses the Translation Workbench or has renamed tabs, select the language for the form labels displayed on your Web-to-Lead form. The source of your Web-to-Lead form is always in your personal language.
- Specify the complete URL to which users should be directed after they submit their information—for example, your company's home page for a thank you page—and click Generate.
- Copy the generated HTML code and provide it to your company's webmaster to incorporate into your website.
- Click Finished.
What is the maximum number of web cases we can capture?
In Professional, Enterprise, Unlimited, Performance, and Developer Edition organizations, you can capture up to 5,000 cases in a 24–hour period. If your company generates more case requests than that, click Help & Training at the top of any page and select the My Cases tab to submit a request for a higher limit directly to Salesforce Customer Support.
Who owns new web-generated cases?
Your administrator can set an active case assignment rule to automatically assign web-generated cases to users or queues based on specific criteria in those cases. Cases that do not match any of the assignment rule criteria are assigned to the Default Case Owner specified in the Support Settings.
Can I capture cases from multiple web pages?
Yes. Insert the generated HTML code into the web pages from which you want to capture cases. Whenever someone submits information on any of those web pages, a case will be created.
What status and origin are assigned to Web-generated cases?
New Web cases are marked with the default status that your administrator selected from the Case Status picklist values. The default value for the Origin field is determined by your administrator when setting up Web-to-Case.
Reports And Dashboards
Salesforce chatter implementation guide
Feed tracking tracks changes to objects and fields and posts them as updates in Chatter. Users who follow a record, see the feed updates in their Chatter feed.
Actions add functionality to Salesforce.
AppExchange : salesforce app exchange overview
Salesforce auditing and monitoring tools
Service Cloud and Sales cloud in salesforce
Salesforce Admin 201 Certification Question and Answers
Create a Warehouse for practice purpose. Checkout the resources Tab.