Selenium is top class open source web automation testing tool. There
are plenty of Job opportunities for Selenium engineers all around the
world. So if you want to make a career in automation testing, you must
go ahead and take this course. Additionally, many people find the
browser automation really interesting.
It is assumed that students have very basic knowledge of programming language like C.
You will learn below topics in this course.
- Setting up Selenium project in Visual Studio
- Doing basic browser automation
- Element identification methods
- Exception Handling
- Performing complex browser actions
- Handling frames and alerts
- Handling multiple windows
- Upload and download files
- Mobile emulation using Chrome
- Executing Selenium tests using MSTest testing framework
- Understanding the page object models and Page factory models
- Logging framework
- Working with GIT
- Integration with CI servers like TeamCity and Jenkins
You you will get below things out of this course
- Learn the basic concepts to get started with web automation testing using Selenium Webdriver in C#.Net.
- Learn Selenium Webdriver from a professional trainer having 10+ years of experience in IT industry.
- Learn to test any web application on all major browsers by automation.
- More than 25 lectures with average length of 10 minutes each.
- Suitable for beginner programmers and manual testers who want to switch to automation testing.
- This course covers all aspects of web application automation using Selenium Webdriver in Java.
- This course will help you master your skills in Selenium.
- All your queries will be answered as soon as possible