Selenium WebDriver with Java & Cucumber BDD
Become an experienced automation tester by building a test framework with Selenium WebDriver using Java language. This course will provide you an overview of automation and a practical guide to building a framework with Java. Then explore the power of Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber!
Today’s software development uses TDD and BDD practices and requires continuous integration and continuous deployment. Automation testers are needed to develop robust, clean, and thorough frameworks for regression testing, functional testing, and acceptance testing. Selenium WebDriver is the industry-leading, open-source tool that allows scrum teams to deliver quality software fast!
Learn how to apply BDD principals and develop feature files with Given-When-Then structure using Cucumber framework and Gherkin language. Apply Cucumber framework knowledge with Java step implementations to automate web actions with Selenium.
- Build a robust test framework
- Develop your own data-driven framework
- Interact with elements on a web page
- Use Java to automate web actions
- Construct BDD tests with Cucumber
- Implement the Page Object Model
- Utilize popular test frameworks like JUnit and TestNG
This course has been taken from years of experience in training consultants and new hire orientation corporate training. Enroll in this course to get a thorough overview of automation, frameworks, Selenium WebDriver, and BDD with Cucumber!
- I don’t waste time on a lot of configuration
- I don’t waste time on unnecessary topics
- I focus on making Selenium WebDriver automate user actions
- I focus on building frameworks
- I focus on conceptual and technical concepts
- I focus on applying our knowledge to build complete, realistic tests
Introduction to Testing & Selenium Automation
Automating Actions with Selenium WebDiver
Finding Elements on a Web Page
Enhancing Test Scripts with Java
Testing Frameworks & Reporting Methods
Build a Complete Data-Driven Framework
Data from CSV file:
Michael Lane,firstname.lastname@example.org,7894561230,Male,ml3password,United States,TRUE,FALSE,TRUE