Selenium WebDriver-Working With Elements
Are you struggling with working with HTML using Selenium WebDriver? Do you know how to easily identify an element using Selenium WebDrriver? Do you know how to manipulate that web element? Do you know to to perform a drag n’ drop on an element? If not, then these are just a few of the questions that will be answered in this course.
This course is a complete guide on working with web elements in Selenium WebDriver! Once you are finished with this course, you will know how to work with any web elements, any time, on any web application.
“Relevant content that I will be able to apply to my automation tests *immediately*, a VERY effective presentation approach (evolving the same example and comparing/contrasting), and an excellent teacher / presenter. Thank you so much for your time and sharing your knowledge Nikolay!.” -Krissy
What will you learn?
– Basics of HTML
– All the different locator strategies for Selenium WebDriver
– How to identify web elements using Selenium WebDriver
– Master XPath
– Navigation with Selenium WebDriver
– Web element manipulation
– Web element interrogation
– Mouse and keyboard actions with Selenium WebDriver
– Performing actions such as drag n’ drop, drawing, hovering
– Implicit and Explicit waits
– How to properly handle element identification so that your tests are not flaky
– Expected Conditions in Selenium WebDriver
What my students are saying:
“The best tutorials I have ever seen, simply awesome. I take off my hat in front of you, you are an gorgeous professor, I am speechless to express how satisfied I am with these tutorials.” -Lisbey
“I’ve been searching for good Selenium C# videos since December 2014. I’ve been using the IDE but now it’s mandatory that I use webdriver. Just in the past few videos I have been provided with more useful information than I’ve discovered independently in 23 months. Thank you for creating this series” -Kay