Step-By-Step Child Themes for New & Existing WordPress Sites
Watch and create your own WordPress child theme as you go through this course. This course is designed for beginners who are unfamiliar with child themes and need to understand when to use a child theme and how to create one.
Inside we’ll cover:
- What’s required to create a child theme
- How to easily find and customize CSS code without knowing CSS
- How to set-up the basic 3 step structure of a child theme
- How to activate a child theme
If you’ve already created a website or don’t feel comfortable creating a child theme from scratch, we’ll also cover:
- How to create a child theme for an existing website
- How to easily create a child theme using plugins
Follow along as you go through the course and create you first child theme. Walk away with the knowledge of what a child theme is, when you should be using it, what you need to create a child theme and how to do it.
#1 Download 2 child themes you can modify and use
#2 Download a child theme creation checklist to follow each time you create a child theme