STEP BY STEP .NET MVC 5 with EF,WebApi, Generic Repo & DI
.NET is a technology and in that it allows us to create a web base application using ASP.NET.
ASP.NET uses MVC stands for Model-View-Controller design pattern which create the web application by separating controllers (handling requests and mapping to business logic), models (implementing business logic), and views (presenting and formatting output), it’s easier to change code in each of these layers.
Yogesh started to take the .Net batches in 2008 and got very popular because of his teaching style, very simple explanation of complex topics and very good hold on .Net technology.Shortly he started corporate and online training and more than 10000+ students got the benefit in their programming career.He is not only doing the .Net training but as a full time he is also working as Senior Solution Architect in leading IT company in United State.
Many tutor only talks about the MVC fundamentals but they completely ignore the design patterns and Dependency Injection or communication with WebApi which is must for every MVC application.
He is having the advantage of doing the day to day development and involved into the architecture design of MVC application so that course is touching every part of MVC architecture.
In 6:10 hours of video series you will learn all the MVC fundamentals,REST and common design patterns which is the must part of each real world base application.
Each video comprise with following points
What are the topics going to cover
Explanation of the concept/requirement/what is the output to achieve
Explain the code snippet in step-wise manner
Start the practical
Debug the code for more explanation
What topic got cover
He always keep the demo lecture before any student join his batch. Here also you can watch first two section of the course as well as Dependency Injection fundamental lectures to decide to enroll into course or not.
By the end of watching this course, you’ll be able to learn,
Architecture of MVC,Routing Mechanism,Razor Engine
Data Management techniques
CRUD base operation using Entity Framework 6 Database First approach.
ModelBinder , Custom ModelBinder and Scaffolding.
Validation at Server side and Client side using Data Annotation and Jquery.
Layout,Section,Render Page,Partial Page,Layout Render techniques using ViewStart file
Improve performance using Bundling ,Minification
Cross Site Scripting attack and it Prevention
Custom Authentication,Custom Authorization,Custom Action and Custom Exception Filter
Dependency Inversion Principle(DIP),Dependency Injection(DI),Inversion Of Control(IoC),Unity Container.
Custom Controller Factory to implement Dependency Injection in MVC
Generic Repository pattern
MS Test project to write Unit Test
Build and Deploy MVC using IIS7
REST API i.e ASP.Net WebApi-2
How MVC application communicate with Web Api.
Lets follow this pattern to become technically sound
Don’t try to build the application or project immediately after watching several videos.
Dont jump to random lecture, go in sequence manner
Each lecture clear your concept and immediately practice after each lecture without fail.
Repeat step 3 if you are unclear with the lecture or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for more clarification.
Try to make short notes of the lecture which is really handy while time of interview or quick reference after several year
Once you know each data points of MVC and Patterns then start to build any sample application in that you apply your knowledge.
This is the best approach to learn any technology. Believe me my students are not only clear the interview but they cracked it.
There is difference between being interested and committed.
When you interested you do it when its easy
When you committed yo do it no matter what
So DONT wait and join the course and be the technically sound in .NET MVC
“Dont be bookish be practical”
MVC Introduction and Routing
This lecture explains key players in MVC i.e Model, View and Controller
Difference between ASP.Net web form and ASP.Net MVC
MVC Project structure
This lecture explains how to create controller and view
Communication between controller and view
Routing mechanism flow
This lecture explains Razor engine and its syntax.
It is also highlighted difference between razor and aspx engine.
Data Management Technique and Model Layer
- This lecture is explains Data Management techniques in MVC like ViewBag, ViewData
- Difference between ViewBag and ViewData
This lecture is explains Data Management techniques in MVC like TempData, Session
- This lecture explains the scope of ViewData , ViewBag, TempData and Session
- This lecture explains how to create Model class
- Communication between Controller and Model
- Create Strongly type View
MVC Helpers and Entity Framework
- This lecture explains the Html Helpers
- Why Helpers used in MVC
- Example of standard html helpers
- This lecture explains Strongly type html helpers and its example
This lecture explains Entity Framework,
Why we require Entity Framework
What are the advantages and their types
- This lecture explains retrieve data from database using Entity Framework and bind it to html table
This lectures explain how to add Master-Detail relation using Entity Framework
It also explains Navigation Properties in Edmx file
- This lecture explains How to generate DropDownBox using Hard-code data
- Generate DropDownBox using Database and Entity Framework
Generate RadioButtonList using EntHardCode data
Generate RadioButtonList using Entity Framework
Submit data using HttpPost method
CRUD Using Entity Framework
This lecture explains create "Create View" to update data using Entity Framework
This lecture explains to capture the form data using Form-collection class
This lecture explains to capture the Form data using ModelBinder
This lecture explains capture the form data using UpdateModel class
This lecture explains create Edit view to update data using Entity Framework
- This lecture explains updating data in database using Entity Framework
This lecture explains deleting data in database using Entity Framework
- This lecture explains CRUD base operation using Entity Framework and scaffolding
Validation using Data Annotation and JQuery
This lecture explains validation at server side using Data Annotation
- This lecture explains Implement Metadata to solve Entity Framework Problem in validation
- This lecture explains validation at client side using Data Annotation and JQuery
Layout and Area
- This lecture explains how to create Layout and its important method
- This lecture explains section and RenderSection method
- It covers RenderPage method
- Difference between RenderSection and RenderPage
- This lecture explains what are the different techniques to refer ViewStart file
- This lecture explains how to create partial view
- Advantages of partial view
create different business wise modules using Area
Caching and Bundling
- This lecture explains advantages of caching
- Page caching implementation
- This lecture explains Partial Page caching implementation
- Data caching
- This lecture explains Bundling and Minification
- How to implement bundling to improve performance
- This lecture explains what is Cross Site Scripting attack
- How to restrict this attack
- This lecture explains advantages of filters in MVC
- It gives you basic idea of Authentication,Authorisation,Action,Result and Exception filter
- This lecture explains default Authentication filters behaviour
- It also implement custom Authentication filter
- This lecture explains default Authorisation filters behaviour
- It also implement custom Authorisation filter
This lecture explains default Action filters behavior
It also implement custom Action filter
This lecture explains default Exception filters behavior
It also implement custom Exception filter
This lecture explains MVC pipeline in detail
- This lecture explains what is Dependency Inversion Principle[DIP]
- Role of Inversion Of Control[IoC]
- What is Dependency Injection[DI]
- Tightly couple architecture
- Loosely couple architecture via [DI]
- This lecture explains what is IoC Container
- This lecture explains how to implement IoC container i.e Unity in .Net
- This lecture explains how to create custom controller factory to create controller class which get use to implement Dependency Injection in MVC
- This lecture explains how to implement Dependency Injection using Unity Container in MVC
Repository and Generic Repository Pattern
- This lecture explain what is Repository Pattern
- Implement Repository Pattern in MVC Application
Why Generic Repository require
Implement Generic Repository in MVC
Test Driven Application and Deployment
Build and deploy MVC Application on IIS7
REST and Web Api
Create first Web Api application
Communication between MVC and WebApi